Enough with the formalities. Can I do something crazy? Like scream and shout (and let it all out) in a post?
There you go. Sorry for that. I was just, you know, kind of overwhelmed. Not that overwhelmed to the point of losing my mind. Pfft. It’s just a nomination for an award, anyway.
Now, who am I kidding?
I love this award (even though I don’t have any idea what it’s for in the first place)!
Just recently, I’m seeing a lot of bloggers receiving this and that kind of nomination for this award and I felt a bit jealous ( I’m also human, you know). I even thought of creating an Award for Myself. Me the Giver and Me the Awardee. Something like this: New Awesome Blogger Award or This Is One Great Blogger In The Making. However, thinking about how I would draw on the computer or create the logo for the award will be, I gave it up.
So, here it is, from A Stitch to Scratch , thank you for this nomination. I really appreciate this one.
The fact that there are people who takes time reading my blog is already a big deal for me, how much more if those people are enjoying it ( as in smiling while reading or something ). And according to Mr. Notifications, I already have 20 followers. That means a lot to me. Even if I don’t have a particular theme or topics for my blog for now (I’m still thinking about it), this nomination inspired me to do more (posts).
Now here are the rules:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Here are the 11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I once won in a singing contest in High School, Second Place. However, there were only 3 contestants and I am the only one who has an accompaniment (which is my teacher keyboard-ist).
2. I was born and raised in the Pearl of the Orient Seas – the Philippines, which is, geographically speaking, surrounded by waters. However, I am not a good swimmer and is still struggling to do the front stroke and back stroke up until now.
3. I will forever be a fan of Selena Gomez- regardless of how revealing her clothes will be in the future, or how crazy her next roles will be or even if (God, forbid) she ends up with Bieber. Once a Selenator, Always a Selenator.
4. I love to sing, dance and act- only in front of my friends. Families, of course. Sometimes, in front of my classmates. Okay, maybe I did like to perform in front of the crowd when I was in High School.
5. I was bullied nearly half of my childhood life because of my skin color. The funny thing is, those who were bullying me before were just equally as tanned as I am. Anyway, I forgot all those things when one aggreable man told me, “I wish I had that color.” I therefore conclude then that words, when delivered at the right moment, can really be powerful medicines.
6. I am a Blackjack (FYI, fans of the Best KPop Girl Group in the World- 2NE1).
7. I’ve always wanted to learn to speak at least 5 other languages apart from Tagalog (our country’s official language), Ilokano (our province‘ dialect) and English. The list of the languages I would like to learn are: Nihongo, French, Mandarin, Spanish and Korean.
8. I lost appetite for Facebook Games in High School after I’ve learned about the cheats.
9. People often thought of me as shy and quiet until I start talking (and dancing, in some cases.)
10. Something I really like about myself is self-control. I can control my feelings even under pressurest situations. I can hold up my tongue and if I can avoid it, I have learned how not to cry in front someone. It took a lot of practice, though. Thanks to those I considered antagonists of my life, I learned to remain calm at times of trouble.
11. Cookies and Cream is my favorite Ice Cream flavor.
I almost ran out of facts.
Questions from A Stitch to Scratch :
1. What is your favourite thing to drink?
`Dutch mill yoghurt drink
2. If you could meet one celebrity or famous person, who would it be?
Oprah Winfrey, with her connections, she might introduce me to a lot more celebrities.
3. Do you play any instruments?
Yes, I play the guitar.
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where? and why?
This is the hardest since I’ve always dreamed of traveling. So I ‘d just say, I will visit the world.
5. A pet peeve?
Okay! Now it’s time for my nominees. These are the blogs that I’ve also liked and wanted to have the Liebster award. here they are:
- If you were not born in your Homeland, which other country would you prefer to live and why?
- Would you consider yourself a pessimist or an optimist?
- What’s the greatest song you’ve ever heard and who sang it?
- If you’re life’s a book, what would be the title?
- You have a book and a cellphone, which would you choose and why?
- Complete the following sentence: “I know that you know I’m __________, but I know that you don’t know I’m ______________.” (Something you know that we know about you and something you know that we do not know yet.)
- Which movie you love the most?
- How would you describe the world to a blind person?
- If you will be a cover girl/boy, which magazine? Why?
- What’s the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word, “Beach”?
- If symptoms persist, will you consult a doctor?
LOL. Sorry if it’s a bit hard (like #8) or a bit of a joke (like #11). I just hope that you guys will enjoy answering as much as I enjoyed asking. I am talking about you, my nominees :
That’s it for now. Thank you so much, people!