“Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it, unearth it, and gnaw it still.”
Henry David Thoreau
I’ve been nominated for One Lovely Blog Award! (Yay!) What a lovely way to start blogging (which includes reading posts from Freshly Pressed, new discovery here!). The quote above inspires me the same way as this nomination did about blogging stuff. I love the features of WordPress, though I haven’t tried all of it yet. I love the theme I chose for my blog. I love that I can share my thoughts with people. I love that I can read their thoughts as well. There’s a long list of things to love about blogging and a long list of reasons why you should stay. Here. With your love. Thank you, Nancy @ Nancy Amaya Blog for the nomination!
Time for the rules :
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Include seven facts about yourself
- Nominate around 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award (their About page is a good place!)
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
Seven facts about myself.
- I have 2 (boy and girl) older siblings and 2 (boy and girl) younger siblings, so I’m in the middle.
- The very first movie that I’ve watched in a theater/cinema was Drag Me To Hell. I rarely watch in cinemas because of the money it would cost me. So yeah, my friend paid for this movie, not me.
- I’m scared of heavy rain, thunder and lightning.
- I once played a man’s role (a priest) in a role play, to be exact, Padre Sibyla from the novel Noli Me Tangere. (For a quick look about the character, click here. )
- I can live, I can love, I can reach the heavens above. – Lyrics from my favorite song I can by Regine Velasquez, Donna Cruz and (the lovely) Mikee Cojuangco from their movie Do Re Mi (all-time favorite Filipino movie about friends, dreams and the like. ) To check out the song, click here.
- Mango is my favorite fruit.
- I don’t like anything that crawls in the surface (worms, spiders, snakes, etc.). I’ll sure freak out (but it won’t be apparent). You’ll just notice me looking for an exit.
So that sums it up. And oh, yes. I have my nominees as well. These are some of the awesome blogs that I’ve been following. Can I just pick 7 as well? Not because I only love seven, it’s just that, 15 are too many. (Yes, of course). Okay, here are my seven nominees :
- The Wayfarer’s Notes
- Bringing worlds together in my kitchen
- Musings of a Signorina
- Arunima Dutta
- K-Cinema: Thoughts, feelings, & everything else in between
- Mindfully Untitled
Thank you for sharing your life with the world guys (and girls) ! *wink*
Hoping for the best,